|Type Of Industry / Business||MSME|
|Type Of Service||Existing company modification|
|Type Of Service Provider||Individual Consultant|
There are various reasons for Businesses to suffer losses.
1. Business started without objectives or goals – only to earn
2. Not understanding the product – customer relationship
3. Insufficient Capital
4. Lack of Planning
5. Poor or no Marketing and Sales
6. Mis-management (of Finance)
7. Inability to cope with technology
8. Failed new products/expansion
9. Over-trading/Wrong credit policy
10. Not changing to match customers’ buying trends
and the most important reason:
business owner not having the right business attitude. Most times this is attributed to not having the right understanding of Business.
The year 2020 is likely to prove tougher for small business due to lack of revenue thanks to lockdown and projected declines in sales.
Now the million dollar question!
Are you going to perish this year or fight back to take your business out of crisis and to profits?
Had you been one of those kinds who give-up, you won’t be reading this…….
I know that you are a fierce fighter and have decided to hold the bull by its horns!
Do you know that Every Business is prone to losses!
As there are two sides for a coin there are two results for business.
Profits and Losses.
It is very Sad, that for many business owners, the focus is on making profits and not on identifying and handling the negatives in their business.
This is because there is no formal training on how to run a business.PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS